- All local land transfers including airport transfers
- All accommodations
- All accommodations’ breakfasts
- Entrance fees to National Park ( Waterfall, Hot springs ).
- Motorcycle for Mount Bromo or 4WD ( For 3 Pax and above ).
- Ijen guide hike down the crater.
- Gask Mask and Torch.
- Mineral Water During the Tour.
- Travel T-Shirt
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Return international air tickets*
- Travel insurance*
- Indonesian VISA
- Horse ride at Mount Bromo ( You could Pay 150.000 Idr to riding horse )
- All expenses of a personal nature
What should I pack?For most of your time in Java you’ll be in warm, humid conditions. However you have two night-time excursions at high altitude and these can be cold and windy. Pack appropriate clothes to stay comfortable even over prolonged exposure to cold mountain air.
- Light-weight, breathable hiking shirts and long trousers
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Warm jacket (fleece, wool or down/synthetic)
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm hat and gloves
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses and sunscreen)
- Bug repellent
- Sturdy, broken in hiking shoes or boots
- Swimsuit and small towel
- Head torch
- Small backpack for carrying all your personal gear
- Drone ( optional )
PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDE :
- Free Travel T-Shirts 100 % Cotton fabric
- Free T-Shirts Design if the Group More then 6 Pack